- Simple and clean design with ports on only two sides to minimize clutter. Two ports swivel to vertical position
- USB 2.0 high-speed interface. 10 downstream ports with data rates up to 480Mbps
- 2.5A Power Adapter shared by the 10 ports. Assumes a mix of high and low power devices. Supports up to 5 high power devices (e.g. bitcoin miners or bus powered hard drives)
- Not a standalone charger. NOT FOR CHARGING IPAD or devices requiring more than USB’s standard 500mA
- Easy plug-and-play installation. Works with Windows, Mac, Linux, XBOX, etc (no driver required)
Featuring a simple yet flexible design, the Plugable 10 Port USB 2.0 Hub provides easy expansion for any USB capable system. All upstream and downstream ports are on the front and back sides of the hub, minimizing desktop cable clutter. Two ports swivel to a vertical position to allow easy insertion of USB flash drives and other devices with one hand. Able to draw power and supply downstream devices from included 2.5A power adapter or 0.5A USB bus power. LED bar reports power status.
Cascaded Terminus Technology chipsets support efficient data transfers for maximum performance across all devices with minimal power draw. Supports Multiple Transaction Translators for optimum performance when a combination of USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices are attached. Low power consumption is achived with 0.18um technology and declocking/depowering of unused ports and parts of chip not currently in use.
Not for charging iPad tablet or other devices with non-standard charging behavior. This is a standard USB 2.0 hub, requiring a host computer to be attached and on to charge devices at the USB 2.0 max 500mA rate.
In the box
Black Plugable 10-Port USB Hub, 2.5A Power Adapter with 70″ power cord, 40-inch USB A to mini-B cable for connecting to PC.
List Price: $ 34.99
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00483WRZ6″]